Configuring Ubuntu 20.04LTS for Houston UI
This article will walkthrough the process of configuring a fresh install of Ubuntu20.04 LTS for Houston UI.
- Fresh Ubuntu 20.04LTS Server installation on 45Drives Storinator Product
- Use IPMI console or physical montior keyboard on server, doing this process via ssh will break the session due to network reconfiguration.
- Log in as a user with administrator rights
- Download ubuntu preconfig scripts onto system
curl -LO images.45drives.com/setup/ubuntu-preconfig.sh
- Set script as executable
sudo chmod +x ubuntu-preconfig.sh
- Run interactive preconfig script
- When complete, restart server and login to the cockpit UI at https://SER.VER.I.P:9090