Proxmox Highly Available VM in Error State
This article will waktrhough the process of fixing a proxmox VM that is entered an error state sue to an underlying problem such as storage failure.
- Resolved whatever error caused the VM to fall into an error state before attempting this process.
- A VM that is managed in HA group can enter a error state if underlying storage is temporarily unavaible. It will appear in the proxmox dashboard like so
- If you try to start teh VM you will experience this error
- To fix set “disabled” in the HA Screen in proxmox
- The VM error should now be cleared and you can start the virtual machine