KB450290 - Ubuntu 20.04 Houston UI Installation
Posted on February 28, 2021 by Brett Kelly
- This article will walkthrough the process of configuring a fresh install of Ubuntu20.04 LTS for Houston UI.
Getting the configuration script
- Use IPMI console or physical monitor and keyboard on server, doing this process via SSH will break the session due to network reconfiguration.
- Log in as a user with administrator rights
- Download ubuntu preconfig scripts onto system
curl -LO https://scripts.45drives.com/ubuntu-preconfig.sh
Running the configuration script
- Run interactive preconfig script
sudo bash ubuntu-preconfig.sh
- When complete, restart server and login to Houston UI at https://SERVER-IP:9090.
- Confirm you can access the Houston UI through a web browser at https://SERVER-IP:9090.
- Ensure you have external access configured on your server.