Location of Killdisk Erase Certificates
This article describes the process of changing the location where the killdisk erase certificates are saved to.
A 45 Drives Destroyinator
- Create a file on your desktop by right clicking selecting create folder, Name the folder whatever you want.
- Open killdisk
- Open preferences tab
- Open Erase Certificates
- Click the 3 dots at the end of the “Save certificate as PDF to location”
- Click the left arrow and then the hard drive icon to bring you to the beginning of the path
- Navigate to home-user-Desktop
- Select your folder you created before
- Click open
- Now your save location has been changed
After completing a disk erase check the folder to see if the certificates are being saved properly.