- This article details the process of replacing power modules within a 45Drives unit.
- Power down the unit you are replacing the power module(s) in and unplug the power.
- Open the back of your unit with a Philips screwdriver.
- Locate the failed module, and loosen the screw on the right side with a slotted (flathead) screwdriver.
- Once loosened, pinch the pin to the right of the screw, and pull the module out using the grab handle on the left side.
- Insert the new module (make sure it clicks into place) and tighten the screw.
- You can now safely power back on your unit.