- This article will show you how to update to the latest version of 45Drives Repositories.
- Old version of 45Drives Repositories configured.
Updating to newest Repositories
- Run the following command to update your old 45Drives repositories to the updated source.
root@45drives:~# curl -sSL https://repo.45drives.com/setup | sudo bash
- When installing 45Drives Packages, it should pull them from the new repository source.
- Ensure you have external network access on your server.
- Ensure you are able to pull down packages on your server.