KB451401 – Installing Houston July 2021 Modules
Posted on July 6, 2021 by Brett Kelly
- This article will show how to install the Houston modules released in July 2021.
- Install the modules from dnf repository
# dnf install cockpit-navigator cockpit-file-sharing cockpit-zfs-manager cockpit-benchmark
- Install the modules from apt repository
root@ubuntu-45d:~# apt install cockpit-navigator cockpit-file-sharing cockpit-zfs-manager cockpit-benchmark
- We can now access the new Houston modules in Houston UI.
- Ensure you have configured the 45drives repository.
- Ensure you have done an apt update if on Ubuntu.
- If you had an open session of Houston UI, refresh the webpage.
- Restart cockpit (systemctl restart cockpit) if still having issues.